Michelle Griffin is a personal brand coach and a highly visible educator on LinkedIn for personal brand development. Morgan sits down with Michelle to break apart her 7 step framework to building personal brands, how to keep it personal *and* professional, and building partnerships + community through personal branding. Whether you’re a sales professional at a company or looking to spin up a side hustle, this episode breaks down all the personal branding insights you need to succeed.
Connect with Michelle Griffin
In this episode, we cover:
- Why you need to develop a personal brand (1:30)
- How to develop expertise and authenticity (3:00)
- Michelle’s 7 step framework (7:30)
- Common mistakes people make in personal branding (19:00)
- Balancing promotion with branding (22:25)
- Personal branding for employees (25:45)
- Creating your unique voice (30:00)
- How to build partnerships (35:30)
- Creating community through branding (39:25)
- Michelle’s Power Hour (43:10)
Follow Nicholas Thickett on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/nicholasthickett
Follow Morgan Smith on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/morganjsmith
Join the 1Up Club to power up your prospecting. Get access to power plays, special briefings, and even DIY enablement docs that help you prospect better. Learn more at b2bpowerhour.com/join.