Nick sits down with Jordan Crawford, co-founder of Blueprint to unpack why he doesn’t recommend SDR's build account lists, his title upgrade to VP of Sales Enablement @ Outreach (experiment), the reality of hyper-personalization, how SDR’s can better understand customers and where sales managers fit in all of this. This will change the way you do outreach!
Connect with Jordan Crawford
In this episode, we cover:
- Jordan’s title upgrade to VP of Sales Enablement @ Outreach (0:23)
- The issue with hyper-personalization & volume tactics (7:03)
- How can SDR’s better understand their customers? (14:00)
- The battle of incentives w/ a thought on engineering & family (21:23)
- How can great sales managers help their teams? (29:28)
- Jordan’s Power Hour (32:08)
- Jordan’s question for Nick (35:35)
Follow Nicholas Thickett on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/nicholasthickett
Follow Morgan Smith on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/morganjsmith
Join the 1Up Club to power up your prospecting. Get access to power plays, special briefings, and even DIY enablement docs that help you prospect better. Learn more at b2bpowerhour.com/join.