Nick sits down with Stacey Danheiser of SHAKE Marketing to dive into customer research. Stacey shares her tips on how to declare your target audience, how to avoid the sea of sameness, figuring out your value proposition and her trick on how to ask for advice.
Connect with Stacey Danheiser
In this episode, we cover:
- Why is marketing an order taker for sales and most organizations? (0:52)
- Declare your target audience (3:33)
- Customer research in B2B (8:58)
- Positioning - lost in a sea of sameness (15:17)
- Differentiating with your approach (22:03)
- Stacey’s Power Hour (33:30)
- Research tip - asking for advice (39:14)
- Stacey’s question for Nick (44:18)
Follow Nicholas Thickett on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/nicholasthickett
Follow Morgan Smith on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/morganjsmith
Join the 1Up Club to power up your prospecting. Get access to power plays, special briefings, and even DIY enablement docs that help you prospect better. Learn more at b2bpowerhour.com/join.