Nick sits down with Eddy Bahnam the Hyperactive Salesmen. In this episode we explore the FOMO in B2B SaaS that drives unprofitable business, moral dilemma of “are we more than the company we sell for”, getting sold a McDonald’s deal and what it means to humanize the sale.
Connect with Eddy Bahnam
In this episode, we cover:
- Are we more than the company we work for? (0:40)
- The 2 types of salespeople (6:07)
- Specialization of trade in sales (10:55)
- Will salespeople get replaced by bots? (13:09)
- Profitable growth in B2B SaaS (19:31)
- FOMO in GTM strategy (23:35)
- Humanizing the sale (25:32)
- Getting sold McDonald’s (34:41)
- Eddy’s Q: WIll we see more full cycle AE’s? (37:52)
Follow Nicholas Thickett on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/nicholasthickett
Follow Morgan Smith on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/morganjsmith
Join the 1Up Club to power up your prospecting. Get access to power plays, special briefings, and even DIY enablement docs that help you prospect better. Learn more at b2bpowerhour.com/join.