How do you get sales and marketing teams aligned on the same goals? Steffen Hedebrandt, Co-founder and CMO at Dreamdata, joins the show to discuss what it takes to get alignment beyond just messaging. He dives into using sales calls to develop a shared ICP, how a content marketing library can actually be used on sales calls, and creating metrics that drive real success. Get ready to dive into a sweeping, detailed conversation!
Connect with Steffen Hedebrandt
In this episode, we cover:
- Are MQLs actually useful?
- How to measure shared marketing + sales success
- Developing a shared ICP using sales conversations
- Preventing sales calendars from being overbooked
- Helping sellers write great content for LinkedIn
- Using content marketing to enable the sales team
- Metrics to watch for misalignment
- Key leadership lessons to align the teams
- Steffen’s Power Hour
Follow Nicholas Thickett on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/nicholasthickett
Follow Morgan Smith on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/morganjsmith
Join the 1Up Club to power up your prospecting. Get access to power plays, special briefings, and even DIY enablement docs that help you prospect better. Learn more at b2bpowerhour.com/join.